Monday, February 22, 2010

Spread The Love

I want you to know we are waiting. For you. Yes, you and your unsung talents and offerings, your incredible ways and your heart of gold. We are waiting for you to gain enough confidence and realize what you have is what we have been waiting for. By denying your gifts, your specialized verve, you are denying us something we vitally need.

What we need is genuine love and enthusiasm. About life. You hold one of the keys. Without your input, without your energy in the mix, we all have just a little bit less of the glory of life. This life. Our life. The one we're in together. The one so finely and sweetly dependent on sharing amongst ourselves. What you know, what you can do, can and will make the difference to one of us, lots of us, in raising the quality of this life.

Stop thinking that what you have and who you are is insignificant. It does not matter if what you offer is being offered by another. Your version of that offering is what is missing from this life. Your version is what one of us, lots of us, are parched for.

Dare, dare to expose your gifts to the light of day. Start small and stay small, or start small and go big. Size matters not. It is only the love, the intention that matters. Stop denying your value and the key you hold. Rise up, expose your gifts, and spread the love. To yourself. To us. To life.

10 comments:

  1. Oh thank you. Only just now, I was so full of doubt and well, insignificance.

    Sigh. The Universe made you write this alright!! Thanks for encouraging us all the time Graciel. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Graciel. This piece speaks to anyone who reads it, I think. It is very inspirational. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Graciel, this is wonderful. Thank you for spreading this out and the rose is poetic.
    I will be thinking of you and this post the intire day.
    Hugs Dagmar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2/23/2010

    This is just what I needed today. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. there are gifts for you at my place. the angels said to tell you hello.

    ReplyDelete
  6. From your pen/keyboard to my heart - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post has really inspired me. I've been fiddling with the idea of getting back into blogging and joining a few online photography communities but kind of felt like 'why bother, what do I have to offer?'. Your post reminded me that my talents and vision are unique to me and I should share them with whomever might be touched by what I have to offer. As always you've uplifted me.

    BTW, a long while back you mentioned you might collect some of these posts into an art book visitors could buy. I'd absolutely love to have copies of these to share with my daughter someday. Any chance that's a project you're still considering doing??
    -Meegan, aka FlamingoGirl/BlueMoonMama
    my new blog is at http://bluemoonmama.com (felt a need to change my online name after having the baby, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous2/26/2010

    Oh, I LOVE this!!!

    (I'm taking a small break from my unplugging this morning to check in with a few of my favorite people!)

    This is perfectly timed ~ as just this morning I awoke, feeling another positive shift in the direction of embracing all manner of good things ~ and trusting the FLOW and EASE of LIFE. Yes, I have reached a deeper level of my 'new' self (or getting back to the one that's been there all along, perhaps).

    Thank you for this encouraging affirmation!

    XOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful post. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate the time you take to comment on my blog. Thank you for stopping by. Peace from my heart to yours. xo, Graciel