Thursday, February 04, 2010

Love Times 3

"My God", you're thinking, "can she really still be going on and on about cats?" Yes. Yes, she can. Because, guess what? There's news, people. Ready?

Coco, Puff and Creamsicle are staying together! Could ya just cry?! My darling friend, Kasia Blue has decided to take not only the 2 girls, but that handsome devil in orange and white. Maybe, just maybe, her decision came after I sent an email with an update from the wonderful Susan about how the trio are inseparable and seem to have an almost uncanny bond going on. Maybe it was the above picture of the trio in squalor I attached to the email as a reminder. (No pressure, I assured her...knowing full well I was stomping on heart strings.)

Family deliberation in the Kasia Blue household was short and sweet. They'd take him, because, hell, what's one more? Do you not love this family right about now? I do. 100%.

Kasia's daughters have been busy looking up cat names. You see, they already have a cat named Coco. Here's the new roster, so you can follow along: Coco is now Bella. Gwen-Puff is now Ginny-Puff. (Yes, they are keeping the 'hyphen Puff'). Creamsicle/Gabriel is back to Creamsicle. And I'm Aunt Gracie with visiting privileges. Pass the Kleenex.

If you listen close, you can hear a band of Angels giggling...



Please visit darling Kasia and give her some love.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! This story just keeps getting better and better. I'm grinning from ear to ear. Hugs to you, Graciel and to Kasia Blue and her family too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/05/2010

    Rest assured, you cannot go on too much about these cats. There is a need to know about their welfare at journey's end, and hopefully beyond.

    Kudos to Kasia! But, then, she's very fortunate to get such exquisite and varied-looking cats that have survived a challenging adventure...all thanks to you and your cold winter caring heart.

    Hope Sebastian finds a home, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh soo awesome! One less thing to worry about in the world. Oh ya we still need to keep sending loving wishes Sebastian Blue's way. Will do...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2/06/2010

    Woot! Woot!

    An unimaginable happy ending!!!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate the time you take to comment on my blog. Thank you for stopping by. Peace from my heart to yours. xo, Graciel