Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Little Pane Of Light


Little windows are opening for me. Like a mosaic. It's an incomplete design, this mosaic. But I see it forming one little pane of light at a time.
In one pane is a book. I've written it. In one pane are flowers. I'm teaching new ways to appreciate them. In another pane is a collection of hearts I've cupped in a bowl. The bowl is sometimes made of mist-green clay, sometimes made of my hands.
Little windows are opening for me. As I lose my fear, as my breath moves out of the shallows, the design is revealing itself. As one pain moves out, another pane brings in more light.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely words and I really love your new header pictures, they're just gorgeous!!

    How fantastic... to liken our lives to a mosaic and windows.

    'Lean our of the window GoldenHair
    For I heard you singing a merry
    air.'
    -Tennyson-

    Hugs Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a beautiful view out those panes of glass and they let so much light and beauty in for us too.

    Lovely post, Graciel. :)

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate the time you take to comment on my blog. Thank you for stopping by. Peace from my heart to yours. xo, Graciel