Sunday, March 01, 2009

Hearts On Fire

If you can see the truth of who you are, if you can stop comparing yourself endlessly to those around you, you can notice who has lit a flame in their heart and you can borrow their spark to make your own fire.
We are here to ignite the very best in each other. We are here to help each other shine. There is more than enough room on the stage for any and all who want to make a difference, spread the love, and heal the world with the offerings of their soul. We are fuel for each other's callings. We are gateways. We are midwives.
Do not look to some one else's accomplishments and daring and find yourself lacking in their wake. Instead, have enough respect for yourself to stand in the light of their fire and dare to strike your own match. Every one's offerings are needed. Mine and yours. Some one, somewhere, right now is waiting to be illuminated by your words or deeds or heartfelt act of kindness. Step out of the shadows. Accept the truth of who you are. Take the perpetual match into your own hands. Light your heart on fire. Pass it on.
"Your heart is on fire and you give me permission, you make room for me to set my own heart on fire." Comment left by Evenstar Art ( after having finally stopped the incessant comparing and finding herself lacking) on a post by www.inkonmyfingers.typepad.com, February 28, 2009.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/01/2009

    Once again, my lady, you and I are on the same page. Fire has been my focus for the past week. I see myself flickering and, here on Spring's doorstep see that I need a bit of fuel, be it friends or "enemies". I have been seeking in unlikely places and invoking spirits from my past and i see inspiration, and, hence, comfort in them. Friends have brought their light to me and, dare I say, a sassiness. Let things be alive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Graciel,

    In case you don't know - you are such an inspiration. Your words always light a fire in my heart and I'm so thankful to have found your site - I only hope to be able to pass along the flame to someone else, someday.

    Blessings -

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/04/2009

    AWESOME writings.... Hearts on fire is where i got my user name based on firing up love around me and in my own life. nice to see others that think the same. reigniting faith, love, and friendship.

    THANKS
    Joey
    hrtsafire71@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Graciel, you always keep the light glowing and burning with your inspiring posts both in yourself and all those who visit here. Thank you for that. I hope you are having a good weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate the time you take to comment on my blog. Thank you for stopping by. Peace from my heart to yours. xo, Graciel