Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My First Ever Interview


Today, I'm in a state of bliss. Why, you ask? Because I am the recipient of graciousness and good fortune. All from one woman with a powerful voice. Today, I am the featured interview on the inspiring and insightful blog of Christine Reed, known fondly as Bliss Chick. It's my first ever interview and Christine could not have been more caring and wonderful in her presentation. To say I'm honored is an understatement.
If you care to know a bit more about me and investigate the world of Bliss Chick, go HERE.
Thank you for everything, Christine!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/26/2009

    Graciel, What a sweet chick -- both the photo and you! Thank you for the kind words. Your interview was truly rockin'. SO MUCH wisdom. :) And yes, if we are on our way to OLV again, I will contact you beforehand for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on my way now! Looking forward to it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! It was a great read and you deserve it so much....you are a very inspiring woman.

    Take care,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate the time you take to comment on my blog. Thank you for stopping by. Peace from my heart to yours. xo, Graciel