Monday, March 16, 2009

The Author Reads Her Work #2

Guess what? I love my new camera. My Fujifilm Finepix S8100 with video capability. It is expanding my creative brain and has me giggling with delight. So get ready, videos aplenty are on their way. Today, I take The Plunge again. A post originally uploaded on June 13th, 2006.
I did this video in a rush. I didn't want other park revellers to have to explain to their children why a (crazy) lady was standing on the stairs of the slide talking to herself. Next time, though, I'm gonna slide down with the camera still running.

5 comments:

  1. This echoes your last post...You caught YOU in your arms and comforted and soothed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. clap! clap! clap! clap!

    Your voice is beautiful - so clear and distinct.

    The message was so powerful. Love the very last line you uttered:>

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new camera too! I can see that it has unlocked new creative opportunities for you - and for your readers too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3/24/2009

    I love this! I love YOU!
    xo~SP

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES! Plunge away! Go ahead and take that risk. More people regret NOT doing things than they regret things they have done, I think.

    Inspiring post, Graciel. :D

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate the time you take to comment on my blog. Thank you for stopping by. Peace from my heart to yours. xo, Graciel