Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Color Therapy


Join me, please, in a week of color therapy. Starting Monday, May 17th,  Lisa-Queen-Of-Color over at Curious Girl is hostessing the 2nd annual Color Week. It's an opportunity to dig out your camera and look closely at the world around you. So far, the nominated colors are: pink, green, grey and white. I requested multi-color day, as well. Lisa will determine the final list and link your blog or flickr account to her side bar, so we can follow each other through a rainbow week. Click on the link above and post a "count me in" comment.

Then start hunting for colors. (Grey has so far been my favorite to sleuth.) It's a wonderful way to ground myself in the moment and reduce stress. And lord knows, I could use some therapy.

4 comments:

  1. It's a great idea, but I can't commit. I start the 2nd part of Unravelling 1 Monday. No idea what surprises Susannah has cooked up for us, but I need a kickstart. Therapy would be good too. :)

    xoxo
    Debi

    ReplyDelete
  2. incredible color in that photo, my friend! i'll be posting the color line-up on thursday to give everyone a head-start. and yes there will be a rainbow day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I am going to give it a try...I need something to inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending warm blessing sweet wonderful hugs your way. thanks for the colours you bring into my livingroom. Needed them too.
    Hugs D.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate the time you take to comment on my blog. Thank you for stopping by. Peace from my heart to yours. xo, Graciel