Monday, June 22, 2009

Inspire Me Mondays # 10




Good friends, good food, and the green, green earth.
Inspired by: the Adirondack Mountains in New York State.
It was the loons. Or maybe it was the healing greens of the ferns and the pines. Maybe the
lakes, the rippling mountains, the orange-feathered Indian paintbrush strewn through every field. Maybe it was Lake Placid, Saranac Lake or sweet Lake Clear. Maybe the pool table in the middle of the kitchen, the endless home-cooked buffet, the respite from computer and phone.
It wasn't the mosquitoes.
Maybe it was the crystals and the incense and the Goddess meditations. Or the 2am giggles. The finger piano, the drum, the vibrating, cell-rearranging Tibetan singing bowls. Maybe it was the communion of Nature and nurturing souls. Maybe my inner peace came from all of it.
But, I think it was the loons.
For more Inspire Me Monday offerings, click here. To join me in the quest for inspiration each Monday, grab the badge on my sidebar and email me: evenstarart@gamil.com. I'll add you to the list of lovely, inspired souls.

3 comments:

  1. sugarfreeseer6/22/2009

    By 'loons' do you mean the birds or the 5 women in the mountains?
    Just thought I'd ask...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sugarfree,

    Um.....both. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a wonderful time. It must have done your soul good. :-) I can feel your smile through these words. Your photos are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate the time you take to comment on my blog. Thank you for stopping by. Peace from my heart to yours. xo, Graciel