Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What's Your Pledge?


Watch this video. Then think about what you are going to do to help turn this country right side up again. Make a pledge. Make a promise. To yourself and everyone else. Be the change you have been waiting for by activating a cause or a calling that lives deep in your heart. Let your love light shine. Be the change. Make a pledge. Share your intentions with our world. It's a brand new day.
I pledge to express more love more often.
I pledge to light more candles in dark situations.
I pledge to use less water.
I pledge to take good care of myself so I may be of service to others.
What's your pledge? I'd love, love to hear it.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1/20/2009

    Great minds, Graciel!

    This is exactly what my post is about today! :)

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate the time you take to comment on my blog. Thank you for stopping by. Peace from my heart to yours. xo, Graciel