Thursday, April 20, 2006

The Pope Travels To Germany


Only twelve hours until I head out the door for my trip to Germany. Along with my interpreter, I'm also traveling with the Pope. Thank goodness he can fit in my purse, because the luggage is full to the lid. Lothar dei Conti of Segni, aka Pope Innocent the 3rd, will accompany me to Berlin and the northern regions of Germany. He is most excited about traveling the Audubon at top speed, visiting grand cathedrals, and gorging on his favorite confection, marzipan.

Rest assured, he has his wee passport hung carefully around his neck to insure a smooth entry into the Fatherland. Hopefully, he won't need the tiny air-sick bag I'm bringing just in case.

Auf Wiedersehen for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate the time you take to comment on my blog. Thank you for stopping by. Peace from my heart to yours. xo, Graciel