Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The Face of God


Here is my morning prayer: ( especially if I am venturing out into the world...)

Everyone, everyone, everyone
is the face of God,
come to help me,
love me,
support me
and prosper me.


We are each here to love and support ourselves, and love and support each other.
When we declare that each human being we encounter is Divinely meant to uplift us, and we them, we have blissful encounters and all needs are met.

Try it next time you have to go the DMV, or have blood drawn, or start a new job, or end a relationship or put your pet to sleep. Protective forces will surround you and everyone will truly be revealed as the singular face of God.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate the time you take to comment on my blog. Thank you for stopping by. Peace from my heart to yours. xo, Graciel