Monday, January 30, 2012

Spreading The Word and a FREE Magazine









Would you like one of my magazines for free? I will be happy to send you the issue of your choice in exchange for some help. I would like you to help me promote my online course and 1 day retreat. How, you ask? Simple. Word of mouth is the best form of advertising. Personal recommendations are king. I would ask you to share a photo and the link to my course 2x before February 20th. Either 1 blog post (should you have a blog!) and 1 Facebook shout out, or 2 shouts on Facebook. A few gushing words along with the links would be the bees knees.

Interested? Here's what to do.

1. Let me know on the comments that you would like to get your free copy. Email me at: thesoulinbloom@gmail.com with the issue of your choice and the address to send it to. After your 1st post, I will order your copy and have it sent. (Send another email with the link to your post/ Facebook page.)

2. If you're creating a blog post, capture the white window picture at the top of this post and use this link.

3. If you're creating a Facebook announcement, use the same link. The photo will automatically show up.

That's it!


And I'd be honored if you'd want to join the course. The more I work on it (it's become a daily obsession to map it out), the more peace comes into my soul. This offering is part of what I'm meant to do. (At last, she found her calling...)

For more information, click HERE.

To purchase a copy of my magazine, dirt cheap until February 14th, go HERE.


{Update: thank you to everyone who just went ahead and started posting to Facebook!}


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate the time you take to comment on my blog. Thank you for stopping by. Peace from my heart to yours. xo, Graciel