Wednesday, January 18, 2012

52 Photos Project~ color with emotion


Color is how I comfort myself
in my wardrobe and my decor.
(Are 23 scarves too many?)
 
Colorful animals, stuffed and live,
can lift a mood in an instant.
(You will find both kinds in my home.)

I can tell by the color I am attracted to,
  on any particular day, just what I need most
to feel more loved and balanced.
( I do not always act to fulfill these needs.
Some days are just like that.)




Week 2 of 
*online course and 1 day retreat*
Embracing color  for comfort and change.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely photo of color and love what you wrote ~ so true ~ namaste, carol (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your reflection amongst all of those colors! And no, 23 scarves are not too many :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lively colours. Love lime green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photo, and I agree, color plays a very important part in our life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also like green and yellow-your photo made me feel perkier

    ReplyDelete
  6. Graciel ... this is fun color. It feels so good. xo

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate the time you take to comment on my blog. Thank you for stopping by. Peace from my heart to yours. xo, Graciel