Sunday, March 31, 2013

one thousand times



This is 7 years and 1,000 times.

This is, was, is an outlet for thought, word and image. At one time, maybe two, I believed the reason and content was for you.

I was mistaken.

It has only and ever been for me.

It has been an outlet for sanity maintenance and a blank canvas for creativity I could  not hold back. It has been a personal interpretation and a trying-to-make-sense of this world and this life. It has been a quilt of 999 squares, today 1,000, of love and loss and love again.

You have told me at times my interpretation and sense-making has resonated with you, spoken for you, and for that my heart is glad.

I have found solace and jubilation and kinship through the magnetism of word and image made public. All of it has changed my life for the better. All of it has kept my focus on life's simple demand~ know thyself and all else becomes known.

The quilt continues. There is more to discover and create. Love moves ever forward.


{7 years ago, a very nervous start.}
{The top of my short list of favorites}

7 comments:

  1. Such lovely words and images you have brought to the world. Hooray for number 1000!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seven years. Doesn't that mean you are a new person? At least a different person than the one who so nervously posted that wonderful first post? I think yes, but I think all the good parts are still with you. I remember that little bird, and I remember the woman who picked her up, and I know that woman is still here. I am grateful for that, grateful for you, so glad this quilt continues. We all need to snuggle under it on cold nights.

    love you this much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Totally impressive! Congratulations on this incredible milestone!!

    Thank you for continuing to bless our souls & our world with your presence here!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing milestone. Love the quilt you've created.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4/01/2013

    congratulations on 1000 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, that is a milestone! A quilt built on love and soul and beauty, the very best work of art.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate the time you take to comment on my blog. Thank you for stopping by. Peace from my heart to yours. xo, Graciel