Monday, April 02, 2007

A Vote For Inspiration


It seems my friend, Polli, had nominated my blog for the "Best Inspirational Blog of 2006". Go figure, I made the top 10. Now the voting begins. To be honest, I don't know what this all means. But Polli has such faith in my writing and I want to honor her trust in me. So, could you please help this endeavor and click on the above link? Scroll down to the 3rd category, Inspirational Blogs, and click on my "Evenstar Art" button to cast your vote. Oddly, you can vote each and every day until April 13th.
I read something about Las Vegas and maybe a little sidebar icon if I win. Cash would be better, but heck, the icon would be neat for all you 13 regulars who check in with me.
I appreciate your help, and your vote. I'll let you know, after Polli lets me know, what the outcome is. A year's supply of European chocolate would also be nice...

3 comments:

  1. He read that Polli had trust and faith in her writing, he saw this and knew it was good. So he cast his vote for her, knowing that by doing so, he too would honor Polli's trust in her gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Dear Mr. Be-Silly,

    Please accept my heartfelt gratitude for your most gracious vote of confidence. Polli will be sending pink jelly beans to your door for your time and trouble...

    With love and dreams of cash and chocolate,
    Graciel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4/14/2007

    Pink jelly beans eh? Of course! :-)

    Dear Graciel, you've won in my book. I am not sure when we'll know the results but when I find anything out I'll let you know. I hope at the very least this has brought a little more exposure to you and your work.

    You are my refuge these days.

    xox

    SF-P

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate the time you take to comment on my blog. Thank you for stopping by. Peace from my heart to yours. xo, Graciel