Friday, October 14, 2011

The Soul In Bloom~ gratitude


page 45


The Soul In Bloom is on sale!!
25% off October 17th through the 31st!

"I've been savoring my copy of soul in bloom ~
Graciel, honestly... it is just gorgeous.
The quality, the photos, the intimate words.
I love it - and I thought you should know
that I think you've created something magical."
Bella

"Your magazine moved me to tears - and I don't cry very much."
Emmy

"My mom asked me to thank you for the magazine,
she absolutely loves it!"
Kelly

Thank you to the many dear souls who have taken a chance on
my 3rd issue of The Soul In Bloom.
Thank you for the generous praise.
Thank you for sharing this issue with your friends and family.
You have all made my heart immensely full.
And you give me strength to do more.


To purchase a copy of the Autumn, Summer or Spring issues of
The Soul In Bloom, go HERE to sign up.

Should you have any difficulties in the signing up process
(it can happen, ask my Mom), send me an email at
evenstarart@gmail.com and we'll figure out how to get a copy to your door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate the time you take to comment on my blog. Thank you for stopping by. Peace from my heart to yours. xo, Graciel