Monday, December 31, 2007

My New Year's Wish For You

In 2008, I wish for you the awareness of Love with all 5 senses.

I wish for you the sound of love in voices that call your name. Listen closely. The human voice is one of the greatest conductors of God's purest Being, God's embracing vibration. Listen with your heart. Speak with your heart. Use sound to soothe and bless and uplift the world of everyone you meet. Turn down the discord, turn up the Love.

I wish for you new eyes to see the beauty in yourself. Love is beauty, beauty is love. When you see and acknowledge the beauty within yourself, you see the beauty more clearly in those around you.

I wish for you the life-altering therapy of loving touch. Nothing is more healing than the human hand. Your hand, when offered gently to another, is a conduit for God's love. If you have no hands, know your lips are also gateways to healing. Open your arms. Pucker up. Give and receive. Be touched by love.

I wish for you the discernment to taste only food that was prepared with love. You know when a meal or a cookie has been made with love, the flavor is just that much richer, that much sweeter, that much more healthy for your system. The only meal plan that heals and balances the human body is food infused with the love and positive intentions of its creator. Whether the cook or baker is known or unknown, Love's vibration can be tasted. Eliminate uncaring food. Be healed and slimmed by the flavor of love.

I wish for you good scents. Whatever tickles your nose with pleasure, whatever fragrance makes you swoon, love is the mixer of that fine elixir. Body fluids mixed in the act of love, cinnamon bread fresh from the oven, lilies and lavender and rosemary and thyme, kittens and babies and sweet spring soil. Fill your lungs with saturated love.

Love is all around you. Hear it. See it. Touch it. Taste it. Breath it in. In 2008, I wish for you to come to your senses.



{http://thefirstmorning.wordpress.com/2007/12/28/new-year-promises-to-myself/ For more new year's wishes about the power of the senses, visit my favorite preacher.}

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/02/2008

    This is brilliantly and lovingly said..and not just because of the last paragraph! That is a magnificent gift to me, but everything else is a magnificent gift to all of us!!

    We have lost our sense of sense as we have worked hard and spent heavily to extend it electronically and digitally. There is still so much to discover, and rediscover, right at the ends of our noses and fingertips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a bright soul ~ your really are!

    I am such a turtle this week but I am
    getting my mail bundled up
    by Friday and your pendant out to you ~
    it is very imperfect but filled with love:)

    (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I accept these gifts of wishes with much seriousness and gratefulness. Ypu know what?..In meatspace it was all about material gifts...like who gave the more expensive gift or where was the gift bought...It is the gifts from my bloggy friends..the sincere wish for peace and love and goodness in my life that seem to strike more precious to me...They seem more sincere..and believe me..I needed to this gift now more than ever..

    Thank you..

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate the time you take to comment on my blog. Thank you for stopping by. Peace from my heart to yours. xo, Graciel