Tuesday, October 09, 2007

For Michael

For my dear friend, Michael, on behalf of the passing of his Beloved Sue~

"For what is to die but to stand naked
in the wind and to melt into the sun?
And what is to cease breathing, but to
free the breath from its restless tides,
that it may rise and expand and seek
God unencumbered?
Only when you drink from the river of
silence shall you indeed sing.
And when you have reached the mountain top,
then shall you climb.
And when the earth shall claim your limbs,
then shall you truly dance."
Kahlil Gibran

1 comment:

  1. What a kind, kind friend you are.

    PS I love seeing you in your banner above, lovely girl.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate the time you take to comment on my blog. Thank you for stopping by. Peace from my heart to yours. xo, Graciel